Brainspotting Phase One completed
*Desirable Brainspotting Phase Two completed
This is a full online training. You will have 30 days to access the videos and take the quiz to be certified.
You will be able to download all the PDFs available in the platform.
– Step by step how to conduct the session ‘Stargazing – Talking to the Stars’.
– The child’s language.
– How ‘Talking to the Stars’ was born.
– Review of Brainspotting main concepts.
– Uncertainty principle & The Comet Metaphor.
– Demonstration (video).
– The Brainspotter Dual attunement with the children.
– Ideas on how to make each step of the BSP setups with children under 6 years old.
– Demonstration (videos).
More ideas on:
– How to use toys before, during and after the BSP session.
– How to use the pointer.
– How to use it with parents and children at the same time.
– Demonstration (video) with different BSP setup.
More ideas on:
– How to use with teenagers and adults.
– How to plan the session a the child.
– Importance of Psycho-education for children.
Material to download
– PDF of each part of the content.
– PDF of material to be used with your little clients.
About Salene Souza
Creator of “Stargazing: Talking to the Stars – Brainspotting with kids”. She has a degree in psychology and a master’s degree in “Brain and mind sciences” from the University of Sydney, Australia. She is also a Brainspotting (BSP) expert and an international trainer. She is trained in Somatic Experiencing, EMDR, Thetahealing, and TRE.
Brainspotting has opened up new opportunities for her on a personal and professional level.
Personally, she had several benefits, such as eliminating her fear of speaking in English language. She has moved to Australia and became a citizen.
Professionally, she has witnessed major changes in her clients’ lives and is always catching up with advanced Brainspotting trainings. In addition, she became the co-founder of Brainspotting Australasia Pacific. She provides basic Brainspotting training in Brazil and Australia and has developed creative ways to use BSP with children and families, dance movement therapy and sound brainspotting with blind people, or with anyone with closed eyes.
Seu trabalho “Stargazing: Talking to the Stars-Brainspotting with children” foi apresentado na 1st International Brainspotting Conference em Búzios, Brasil, em março de 2016 e no Childhood Trauma Congress em Melbourne, Austrália, em agosto de 2018.
Este curso online “Stargazing: Talking with the Stars – Brainspotting with children” foi aprovado pelo Dr. David Grand. É um treinamento avançado criado e desenvolvido por Salene Oliveira de Souza para apresentar e aplicar o Brainspotting a crianças de todas as idades, adolescentes e até adultos e famílias.
ATENÇÃO: Ao fazer sua inscrição, você confirma que leu e concordou com os ‘Termos e Condições’ do treinamento on-line Stargazing: Talking to the Stars.
1 – Stargazing Discovery49:55
2 – Choosing the Issue Diagram29:46
2.1 – Diagram Eg.: Choosing Parents’ issue mp418:16
3 – Dual Attunement Frame50:09
4 – Lia FULL DEMO51:07
5 – Lia Full DEMO (2)46:53
6 – Sources of Safety01:09:23
7 – Step by step for Stargazing01:11:59
8 – More BSP Setups01:56:35
9 – More Setups/Closure29:16
Bonus 1 – More ideias57:33
Bonus 2 – Full Demo – Joe08:19
Stargazing on-line – Part 1
Stargazing on-line – Part 2
Star with faces white background
Stars with faces black background
Stars no faces white background
Stars no faces black background
Quiz / Test information
Final teste “Stargazing – Talking to the Stars”